Home | Bio | My Life | Archive | Writings | Talks | Toons | Photos | Site | About | Contact | Feed
Line follower in quintessence.. Latest hit in my blog : Line follower and other Project updates

Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally my own miniproject


PCSuite for Nokia Symbian 60 :

I was engaged in mentioning about projects I did ..But as often I have forgot to mention my own mini-project .


It was a piece of work we actually did before which made the interaction between bluetooth clients and server much easy . My friend Unni made a GUI for that now which gave a pretty enhanced look for that . Really a project goes hit with a GUI especially before my friends .. :)



Project details goes like this:

This could be actually called a PCSuite for Nokia (symbian 60).
File browsing uploading ,downloading , camera-handling, inbox-back-up , Gallery-functions ,sms-sending etc are all at one click from GUI .(as you see in the snapshot)

No comments: